TEXAS HAS APPROXIMATELY 100,000 LAWYERS
And fewer than 900 of them are board certified in family law
All TAFLS members are board-certified family law lawyers and paralegals.
Find out why board certification is important and locate a member in your area today.
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Collaborative Family Law
- Enforcement of Child-Related Matters
- Enforcement of Property Division
- Grandparent Access to Children
- Marital Property Agreements
- Property Division
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Third Party Rights Regarding Children